Monday 17 September 2012

*NOTE*

Ugh I did it again >_< Right, so I've changed the commenting settings so now the anonymous readers can comment if they wish to ^_^ @NickisLadyBugUK yup I do have twitter and I think I followed you a while ago, that is if your blog name and @ name are the same! My twitter name is @Bust_It_Barbie_  but I don't usually like to leave my @ name on blogger because I never talk about my fics on twitter. I only ever refer to them by their initials so please don't mention them or link them publicly? :)) Also, I'm not sure what you mean when you say you need to have permission, you mean from me? Or? haha

Well thanku guys for reading and commenting. You're all so sweet!! ^__^ I really, really appreciate it and I think I will continue 'cause I actually enjoy writing these! Posting on HIA at some point today, so chow for now Barbz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.